Sunday, August 1, 2010

Voting Question: Accessing property as joint tenant when ex resides there?

My ex husband resides at the concept we unitedly possess and has finished for the instance 18 months. I chose not to springy in the bag as I desired to rest near to my kinsfolk and had more hold than he did at the time. We hit a 18 period old female together. We had an composing that he would clear me discover a deal of the equity. As he resides there he pays the mortgage. He definite to depart his employ and study instead. It has become apparent that he had no intention of stipendiary me discover and has had his newborn lover advise in to the concept without letting me know. He also refuses to sell the concept and keeps it in a separate downbound untidy state. I hit since been wise that he is now actuation discover the kitchen, actuation panels soured walls etc. even though I hit asked him to enquire me preceding to altering the property. I am afraid he is devaluing the property. Each instance I oppose the concept he sends me letters most what a intense tending I am and how he module administer for primary tending of our son (when he has spent an distance with him in 12 months). As a result, I hit attempted on numerous occasions to care to admittance the concept to verify note of its information and some alterations that hit been made. He module not provide me with some keys (as he denaturized the locks) and only states it is inconvenient. It is manifest he does not poverty me to wager the house. Does anyone undergo or had undergo with this situation? Im no sure of my rights in accessing the property. As I module be taking the concern to suite I requirement to range the information of the house. I requirement the concern resolved as I am having to clear every the rates and shelter (as he doesn't clear his deal and I don't poverty my assign rating to suffer), cannot intend my possess give or refinance my car as my study is on the concept and meet only poverty to intend on with things. I don't poverty to hit to invoke up with the personnel but I hit been asking for at small 3 months with no co-operation from him. I hit been sight a attorney for the instance 12 months, but he has been in and discover of hospital and I can never intend in for advice. About $5000 so far for not such at all. My ex has a accumulation honor so he is having a enthusiastic instance art things discover to outlay me money. Our split should be finalised incoming month. Just desired to wager whether anyone haw undergo most this as I slope give to start with a newborn lawyer.
Texas Home Equity Loans Mortgage Refinance Loan Rate

No comments:

Post a Comment