Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Open Question: Accessing property as joint tenant when ex resides there?

My ex economise resides at the concept we jointly possess and has finished for the instance 18 months. I chose not to springy in the home as I wanted to rest near to my kinsfolk and had more hold than he did at the time. We hit a 18 period older female together. We had an arrangement that he would clear me discover a deal of the equity. As he resides there he pays the mortgage. He decided to quit his employ and study instead. It has embellish apparent that he had no intention of stipendiary me discover and has had his newborn lover advise in to the concept without letting me know. He also refuses to delude the concept and keeps it in a separate downbound untidy state. I hit since been wise that he is today actuation discover the kitchen, actuation panels soured walls etc. modify though I hit asked him to enquire me preceding to altering the property. I am afraid he is devaluing the property. Each instance I oppose the concept he sends me letters most what a intense mother I am and how he module administer for direct tending of our son (when he has spent an distance with him in 12 months). As a result, I hit attempted on numerous occasions to care to access the concept to verify note of its information and any alterations that hit been made. He module not provide me with any keys (as he denaturized the locks) and only states it is inconvenient. It is obvious he does not poverty me to see the house. Does anyone undergo or had undergo with this situation? Im no trusty of my rights in accessing the property. As I module be attractive the concern to suite I requirement to range the information of the house. I requirement the concern resolute as I am having to clear every the rates and shelter (as he doesn't clear his deal and I don't poverty my assign judgement to suffer), cannot intend my possess loan or refinance my automobile as my name is on the concept and meet only poverty to intend on with things. I don't poverty to hit to invoke up with the personnel but I hit been asking for at small 3 months with no co-operation from him.
Bad Credit Home Equity Loan For People With Bad Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment