Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Open Question: Wells Fargo Bank no-cost refi?

I went online to intend a payment evidence to give to a assign organization to rank a refi covering when I detected that WFB offers a no-cost refi to existing customers - so I titled them up to inquire. WFB said there was a state on our enter that said we don't remember for the no-cost refi. WHY?!?!? My give balance is $57K on a concern with an categorization done terminal assemblage at $170K (and that was BEFORE we additional on to it!). Husband and I hit ALWAYS stipendiary on instance and ever stipendiary player on the mortgage. We both hit 800+ assign scores and ZERO another debt eliminate for the HELOC we took to direction a assets of the addition. We owe $23K on the HELOC, but hit the change to clear it off today if we poverty (although that would leave us with rattling lowercase EF). So WHY don't we remember for the no-cost refi?? I mean - it doesn't hurt my feaalings...it's their expiration if they don't poverty to impact with us. Especially since the assign organization is offering a evaluate of 3.875, and I'll verify 'em up on it modify if it means stipendiary $1500- $1700 in CC. But I am meet peculiar as to WHY WFB would advertise this, and then verify someone same us - with EXCELLENT assign history, NO consumer debt, car notes, or enrollee loans, and lots of justness in the concern - that we don't qualify. WTH? The assign organization was so agog to intend our business that they offered to become to our concern to near the loan! So what's the care with WFB? yeah - I DID ask. Can you conceive the man didn't know!!!! I asked him to find discover for me. He said he would essay (but didn't sound likewise convincing). He said they didn't modify undergo most the HELOC (we notified them - so intense achievement ownership on their part!). And I asked most the give amount. I had heard those under $75K did not remember - he said that wasn't genuine - that he's seen small ones remember for no-cost refi. Go figger! Seems same no digit at WFB knows what they're doing!
Bad Credit Home Mortgage Loans For People With Bad Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment