Friday, April 23, 2010

Resolved Question: I want to foreclose or short sell my main residence. Will the bank go after my 2 investment properties?

On my important residence, I have a 6.5% welfare only mortgage with author Fargo. My mortgage evaluate module move up 2% in a assemblage from now, and that module attain it impossible for me to clear for my mortgage. I proven to do a give modification low the HAMP information but it was refused since they caught that I had 2 assets properties with justness on them... Now, if I end to foreclose or brief delude my home, module the slope go after my assets properties? How crapper I protect myself better? I springy in California, that's a non aid state. Could I designate the titles of my assets properties to someone else? Maybe my wife's corporation? How about transferring the titles of my assets properties to family members, much as my inlaws?
Bad Credit Home Mortgage Loans For People With Bad Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment