Thursday, April 22, 2010

Open Question: I want to foreclose or short sell my main residence. Will the bank go after my 2 investment properties?

Article Resource:

bad credit debt consolidation

home equity loan

bad credit home loans

fha mortgage refinance

home equity loan for people with bad credit

On my important residence, I hit a 6.5% interest exclusive mortgage with author Fargo. My mortgage evaluate module move up 2% in a assemblage from now, and that module attain it impracticable for me to clear for my mortgage. I proven to do a loan change low the HAMP information but it was refused since they caught that I had 2 assets properties with justness on them... Now, if I end to foreclose or brief delude my home, module the slope go after my assets properties? How crapper I protect myself better? I live in California, that's a non aid state. Could I transfer the titles of my assets properties to someone else? Maybe my wife's corporation? How most transferring the titles of my assets properties to kinsfolk members, much as my inlaws?Other Article:

mortgage cost

lowest mortgage rates

private student loans with bad credit and no cosigner

student loans for people with bad credit

lower rate home equity loan


Texas Home Equity Loans Mortgage Refinance Loan Rate

No comments:

Post a Comment