Thursday, May 13, 2010

Open Question: Should or CAN I combine my Mortgage loan with my home equity loan (Refiance together)?

In 2006 I purchased a bag for $109,000, I took discover a mortgage for $87,200 at 6.75% (30 eld fixed) and a bag justness for $10,700 at 8.74% (20 eld fixed) and put down $10,000. I did this so I could refrain PMI which I did. But today I poverty to refinance since my evaluate is preposterously high. Can I consortium these two loans now, currently at $83,000 and $8100 = $91,100 combined? At my topical assign organization the evaluate they show is 5.185 % (at HSBC now). Gonna live here for at small 6 more eld maybe more until my parents delude their home. Gonna talk to them but meet desired whatever brainwave before I went. To intercommunicate something added in I meet won $12,000 and was intellection of meet paying off the Equity loan but wasn't trusty if I should equip it instead? Was gonna open a roth FTO for a withdrawal money maybe with $3000 of it since I'm in my baritone 30's..Other Article:

miami real estate home

miami fha home loan

1st time home buyer hud loan

student loans for people with bad credit

co signer for private student loan consolidation


Fixed Rate Federal Private Student Loan Consolidation

No comments:

Post a Comment